Hemline Sewers Extra Finger
- Great for all those sewing and craft jobs when you wish you had more fingers.
- Use it to create loops & flowers in ribbon embroidery and hold threads in place when making special stitches.
- Use it to hold things steady while glueing and hold a knot in place, while you tie another.
- Use it to keep your fingers away from the iron, when folding seam allowances around a template.
- Use it to hold the fabric right up to the presser foot no need to sew over your pins or your fingers.
- Use it to hold the seam allowance and prevent it from puckering at each end, especially when doing a lock stitch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.